Thursday, February 21, 2013

Post no. 297


 Weather today was just too beautiful and too sunny to refuse myself a long walk to the city center. Before I'll transform mentally into self-confident woman cruising down the sidewalk and making all the guys watching after her, I'm more like Bridget Jones in one of the scenes from the movie when she's walking by the bridge over Thames, hiding into her scarf and coat collar, with a little cheeky smile and undisciplined hair. Well, my hair was definitely undisciplined and initially I was hiding my cheeks in the scarf so they won't get rosy from the cold air but eventually they were dramatically red from superheated me, thinking "Woman, only you could wear woolen dress under winter jacket when it's at least +10 outside!"   ;)

 The tempo of me walking is proportional to the amount of thoughts in my head, which means that my usual speed is just a little slower than the speed of light ;) And just like meteorite is burning in the upper layers of atmosphere, intrusive thoughts are being burned in the power-walking process. Pressure under my scull is back to normal, legs ache a bit, breath and heartbeat are slowing down, yoga-zen-balance achieved...time to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment