Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Innocent pleasures


  1. "Cut the guilt out of eating" is a title of article about eating disorders from a Clothes Show magazine printed in...1993! And it's still so current, isn't it? So for over 20 years world still deals with the same problems: anorexia, bulimia, or "at least" being on a constant diet. And constant guilt of eating chocolate or french fries. I noticed that even if I'm not on any diet and just trying to eat more healthy, I'm still a 'platewatcher' (term from the article)- paying extra care to avoid too big amounts of chocolate or fat. Am I always successful with that? Nope... Guilty!

  2. There was a shop near the place where I used to live, that had very funny owner. He used to joke with the customers, have a little chat with them or flirt innocently with girls. I'm sure most of girls know the day when nothing else will help except bar of chocolate. So on one of those days I went to grab my last-rescue chocolate and, feeling a little guilty went to pay for it. And then the owner said something that was even better than the chocolate: "Where's a pleasure there's no guilt".

  From that moment I'm allowing myself for more pleasures and for me they're definitely not guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment