Monday, November 26, 2012

Sitting, understanding

 It's a sunny day. I just got a recipe for pear&ginger muffins from my friend. Life slowed down. I'm surrounded with books and I have time to read them. Maybe I'll go for a bike ride, maybe play the piano, maybe I'll sew. So many opportunities and finally time! 
 One moment from yesterday was very important for me- I smelled the coffee in my cup. I felt the aroma. I felt that very little simple thing! How many similar little pleasures I didn't notice because I was in a hurry, tired, wanting something bigger and better? It's not life that is crazy and difficult. It's us, it's me making things complicated, unbearable, painful.
 I feel like I'm sitting in a class of a Life school and making notes from today's lesson:

 1. Slow down, calm down
 2. Look around carefully, notice little things
 3. Trust more life, yourself, people around you
 4. Understand how blessed you are with all that you have, that you experienced

 Home work: do something that you love today.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment