Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life without trousers



  Do you remember this post: http://martkadoroszko.blogspot.com/2012/07/bye-bye-trousers.html ? It's from 17th of July and I'm proud to say I still didn't give up and didn't buy a new pair ;) But it was easy to live without them when it was warm; now, when winter is gathering all coldness to attack, how can I defend? I'm sure I'll find the way!
   Did throwing away last pair of trousers made me go threw some inner transformation? Hmm... Not really :D I'd like to write you an essay about positive influence of wearing dresses on my mind, health and how I became crazy party rocker but no... It's all about wearing clothes that you feel good in. My absolute guru in this topic is Gok Wan, with his "Use what you've got sexy Girl!". The best advice you could get from a stylist is from his book: "Look at you, look at what you're wearing. If your clothes aren't saying <I'm the most wonderful creature on this planet> take them off immediately!". He's so right! So all my sexy Girls, show the world what you've got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment