Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moodboard: Blue

  Post will be blue but not because of blue mood, not at all. It will be blue because my eyes are so, or maybe because I'm wearing blue jeans jacket today? Or maybe the blue won't have a meaning at all?

  Meaning... The meaning of life, yes... After over 20 years of looking for the meaning of life I finally discovered weird true: life doesn't have meaning. Doesn't have it unless you'll give it one (or two, or five thousands meanings). It works the same with everything: you can give it a meaning or don't give a damn about it- you choose. Sunny day, break up, concert tonight, global warming, last summer- you decide what has a meaning for you.  So is your life meaningful or meaningless?

  It made me also think about the meaning of this blog. It has a meaning for me. Does it have meaning for humanity or blogosphere? I don't know. But I know it'll stay my virtual sketchbook, with my drawings, photos and short comments for reality I'm living in. If it has a meaning for you-let me know! :) 

1 comment: