Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good vibrations

  Autumn... Rain... Clouds... Depression... Stop! People! Give me some good, good, good vibrations! :) Give me some colors, some new dreams, some sweetness, some smile and some dance! 
  Did you ever met those crazy fellows with a "FREE HUGS" tablet? I love the idea! Ok, it's so awkward to hug in the middle of the street with complete strangers but think about it... Actually... Why not? Why not use what world offers us and offers it for free? I've noticed that the reason I'm feeling upset is always the same- I closed my mind, fixed on only one thought/problem or way of thinking and decided that there's no solution and help. And how can I be helpless with over 7 billion people on this planet??? 

 Wisdom from internet: "If you change nothing, nothing will change"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment