Friday, November 23, 2012

DIY part II

 

  I can't walk into the shops lately, it irritates me. I'm looking at the clothes and nothing seems interesting enough, seducing enough. It's too much of everything, the merchant is overflowing from hooks and shelves. Too much! And too much of anything can make you sick. Yes, I'm sick, I should visit a doctor... I'm getting a rash when I have to walk into shopping mall, I'm sneezing when I enter a clothes shop. I can feel my temperature rising when I'm searching between the hangers but it's the bad kind of fever, the one that you want to get rid of by sleeping all day long.

 Give me some antidote because shopping, clothes, fashion and all that jazz used to be fun part of my life! Used to be thrill and way of self expression. And now it's unpleasant duty (can duty be otherwise?). Surprising how things can change!!! :)

 And here comes the part according to the post title- Do It Yourself. Do your fashion yourself!  Sew, cut of, add, design, decorate, mix! You and I and our creativity can be an antidote for dull pieces of cloth in the shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment