Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Retro Romance


  Yes, I left my soul somewhere in the past. Or actually my soul came from the past and found my body to see the future. Do you know what fascinates me? What people from beginning of XX century were thinking about their times. What were they every day routines? What were their dreams about? Did people from then were much different than we are? They had breakfasts and were meeting with friends in cafe... They had walks and talks about life and future. They dreamed about love. they were looking for happiness. They wanted to live their life to the fullest. At least this is what I think. Do people differ that much? Over centuries, among countries and continents?

 Time machine wouldn't be a bad thing... Until it won't be created and let for public use I'll watch "Midnight in Paris". Woody Allen did this movie especially for me ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment