Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vagabond

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a Vagabond have you in your soul? :)

I'd be around 5 or maybe 7. What tells me there's so much of a vagabond in me? The feelings that I have when I'm on a long walk, watching fire, going somewhere by train. How I feel in the city and how I feel on a countryside. You breath different between skyscrapers and in fields of gold. If I'd have to picture the state of perfect happiness, I'd choose summer meadow, aromatic from all the herbs and wild flowers, buzzing from all the insects being busy flying from one blade of grass to the other.
 I know I'm extraordinary vagabond- with all the feelings I have for dresses and fashion, using laptop and mobile to connect with the world, working as a manager in chain store. But words "vagabond" and "ordinary" doesn't go along very well :)  So let me put on my hat and ramble some more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment