Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dream dress



 Is there a girl that didn't dream of having in her wardrobe real gown? Some long, super elegant, impressing dress that is waiting for a special night, special occasion, for being the queen of the night and seduce everyone or at least that one particular gentleman. How can we compare today disco to the real ball from the past? 

 Very special preparations before the big night are often as exciting as the party itself. I remember prom and how amazing it was to see classmates dressed up, girls with make up, each one looking so pretty. Guys looking so grown up and handsome in suits. Special nights require special outfit. 

 I have a lot of jewellery, dresses, accessories waiting for a special occasion. I'm looking for a courage in me to switch the proportions: wear my special outfits everyday and the regular ones only from time to time ;)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment