Thursday, October 25, 2012

Girl with a Moschino bag

 It happened quite a while ago. Used to my monthly ticket I sat in the bus without care. On the next stop, young woman came into the bus and validated her ticket in front of me. That reminded me that I didn't do the same with mine. Few stops later ticket controllers asked me for my ticket- what a luck! Girl with Moschino bag saved my life! Or at least my wallet from getting more skinny ;) I got off the bus thinking about that girl. Why? She was dressed very nice, very fashion and chic way. That Saturday morning, on my way to work, I made big decision: "I am a fashionist!"

  I'm sure I wrote about it in one of my posts but today it's more live than ever: you can do whatever you want, it's all matter of your decision. To stay in your job or quit it? To live here or in another country? To go out or stay inside another evening? To take this challenge or give up? To complain or to do something about it? To buy this or to save the money? To care or to ignore?

1 comment: