Saturday, October 27, 2012

Take me home


WARNING: this is very nostalgic post!

 Is it first snow this Autumn, is it cold, is it a year far away from home, is it tv series reminding best friends, I don't know but I'm thinking about my home more lately. Home town, house that I can call home, my room that stays empty, piano that no one plays. Parents. 

 I saw woman in the bus today with tiny little creature on her hands called child. It'll take some years for that creature to become fully independent. It'll want the independence, then it'll regret it, then it'll understand it and accept it, maybe even use it to make its life happy.

  When I look back at my life I regret that in some moments I didn't notice and used the chances that I was given. I'd like to go back in time with the wisdom and way of thinking I nurtured now. But I realized that it has to be this way- to be clumsy and silly all your life. To be still a student in a life school. To miss some classes and fail some tests, to learn new things and skip some classes. To have some knowledge and to forget it all. And finally to pass away, not much smarter than in the moment of birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment