Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Letters, postcards




  You already know that if I'd become an expert, I'd be Mustard Expert. If I'd become propagator of idea, then I would embrace it in these words:

     "Write letters"
or even more:

"Write letters, wear dresses"
 If I'd be making collage about my life and I could use only emotions and feelings, I'd like to glue together the excitement of finding letter or postcard addressed to me in my mail box, that amazingly great feeling when I'm wearing my favorite dress and I know I look gorgeous in it, warmth of the sun on my skin when I lean out the train window, going somewhere far, first sniff and sip of each coffee I drank, energy rushing through my veins after doing something adventurous. If I could add scent into it, it would be  a mix of bakery in the early spring morning and grass cut in summer. And music leitmotif? "What a wonderful world" sung by my good old Louis Armstrong.

2 comments:

  1. These thoughts are really close to my mind ;)
    I guess you've heard about Postcrossing.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, never heard of it! I'll check it out, thanks Wind ;)

    ReplyDelete