Saturday, October 6, 2012

Going, thinking, going



  Step by step, till the next crossing, next tree, next corner, and another meters and kilometers are behind you. It's hard to focus on thoughts when you walk, you just let them go wherever they want- you keep the path but they're free like birds. They fly here and there, suddenly change direction, run, stop, do whatever they want. They are inside your head but also outside it. You can control them and you can't at the same time. Are our thoughts really ours? If we can't catch them, if they can surprise us, popping out  unexpectedly? I guess they still are :) 
  What surprised me the most while today's walk was the fact how limited my thinking is: work, money, relations. Ok, also the blog that tomorrow will have 2nd birthday :) But I could think about parrots, or how to bake perfect muffins, or what the world without shoes would be, or how it is to live in Siberia, or... 


1 comment:

  1. So You have to stop thinking only about things they are with us all the time...Where's your dreams?? desires?? As I always go for a walk or I'm walking I;m trying to find something new or only admire the view...or dream ;)

    ReplyDelete