Sunday, September 9, 2012

Old Ladies vs The Rest of the World

Woodstock Festival in Poland, 08.2010

 Oh, I'm far from being malicious. I like to keep my karma positive, yoga, zen, and all that stuff. But there's one subspecies of human being that raises my blood pressure to the dangerous level and release my anger with the speed of the light- Old Ladies. 

 Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about? I don't believe you don't know this type: short hair, most often gray, narrow lips closed with that grimace of displeasure, very nervous and unpleasant when see young and happy women, strict and over religious. More? With weak face muscles- smile is too much of an effort for them. Body muscles always tensed like prepared for the fight with the whole world. 

 I just remembered this: "Inside every cynical person there's a disappointed idealist" George Carlin.

1 comment: