Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby blog


  Can it be better way of celebrating 1st of September than going on bloggers meeting? I have a feeling like I went there with empty hands and came back with armful of good advices, ideas, inspirations. Now I'm more aware of how big and enthusiastic bloggers' community is in my city. 
  The beginning was quite surprising-I was taken by a fashion blogger. In the first moment I felt underestimated but then I realized: "Wait a minute girl, aren't you posting plenty of fashion illustrations here?" ;) I guess it was the hat ( http://martkadoroszko.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-girl-hat.html )
  In very pleasant atmosphere people were sharing their little virtual worlds, some of them quite big and famous already. I felt like my blog is rather a baby, having first steps in the blog society. Plenty of information about ways to promote, maintain, etc. Enthusiasm, commitment and passion were in the air! And that's the air I love to breathe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment