Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Autumn, welcome back!


Dearest Autumn,

   it was so good to notice that you're back in town! I really really missed you! When you were planning to tell me that you're here? I saw first brown leaves and felt the chill in the air and I knew you must be here. 
  All I can think about now is how great it would be to spend time together: going on bike trips on sunny days, long walks in the park between colorful trees, watching movies (with popcorn!) when it's raining outside... I like peace & quiet that you bring, especially after Summer craziness and activity.You know that I much more prefer to spend time with you and Spring than Summer and Winter.
  I went yesterday to a market and saw all your favorite stuff: apples, pears, grapes, aubergines, pumpkins, pepper... All that dishes that taste the best when you're here! And for dessert? Tart with plums or apples and coffee with pinch of cinnamon... Mmm... Just be here, ok?


                                                                                   Cinnamon hugs&kisses,

                                                                                             Martka

No comments:

Post a Comment