Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion blogger?

Now it's bothering me- am I actually a fashion blogger or not? Sometimes I mention fashion and trends in my posts and what I love to illustrate is fashion... But does it make this blog about fashion? On BlogLovin I added it into Lifestyle category. I'm not a fashionist and lucky for me my budget is too low to become a fashion victim. But it do give me a real thrill when new collections are on catwalks and then in shops. Looking at moodboards is like looking at masterpieces for me. Fashion magazines are like the most interesting books and fashion designers seems to be whole lot better than famous actors.

 So maybe I am a tiny little bit of a fashion blogger?

1 comment:

  1. So you have to decide - You want write something about new trends and your closet or You still do what you are doing now....

    ReplyDelete