Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day with customers



 Wanna hear some incredible stories? Get hired as a seller- the more customers, the more absurd situations and stories you get. Examples? Keep reading...

 Story no 1 "Pearls for a cat": I understand loving your pet. Even gifts for pet's birthday, keeping your dog's photo in your wallet- ok. But buying your cat fake pearls necklace? As the proud owner told me, she (the cat) loves to wear her (the owner's) jewellery and it's no way to stop her (the cat) to steal necklaces and hide them all around the house. As the woman whispered me:"Thank god I have such an understanding husband!" while he was paying for the gift :)

 Story no 2 "Thieves": This is double story. First part is not personal: a lady came right after two young men on bikes stole her necklace straight from her neck. The second part: customer helped me to catch the thief. Woman who tried to steal key chain, was behaving very friendly and open, I'd never expect that she had bad intentions! But more interesting than this was the story that customer helping me in catching the thief told me: once she found mysterious suitcase with important documents and a lot of money (like in a criminal movie!) left alone. She gave it to the security guy and then some businessman came to get back his missing suitcase. Maybe it was a shock or maybe his rudeness- he took it without "Thank you" or "Kiss my nose" :( 

 Story no 3 "Lady from America": She wasn't from America, she just had some friends there. And in UK. And Sweden too. And she was the talkative one. I didn't mind it at all- day was boring so I really appreciated high quality conversation with a nice customer. So we had a chat about emigration, life abroad and perspectives here- one of favorite topics in my country. At the end we wished each other successful life. 

What kind of customer are you? Can the seller tell anything about you while eating dinner with friends/ family after work?  

No comments:

Post a Comment