Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cool Generation

 There's a Polish song that says "How I hate your generation". I can't say the same about mine! I think it's one of the coolest generations ever- most of us travel and create, know foreign languages and want to make their dreams come true. We like to sit in cafes with friends and have crazy parties. As my boyfriend noticed: "Everyone in your country is an artist!" and it's very close to the truth. So many people here design their own clothes, dance, play instruments, is an actor/actress, draw, paint, photograph, etc.
 Oh, and did I mention blogs? Isn't it fascinating how many people are bloggers? Willing to share their opinions, works with whole cyber-community?
 Ok, now my imagination is running wild but I can't stop myself from comparing this explosion of creativity with artistic Bohemia from beginning of XX century. Am I exaggerating? Aren't Parisian cafes the same with those from now?

2 comments:

  1. For a good painter, you also write very good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well thank You! :) It's always very nice to receive compliments like this. Maybe I wouldn't call myself a painter- I think draftsman or designer is much better word :)

    ReplyDelete