Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 3 and 4: favourite food & place


 It took me some time to figure out what actually is my favorite food! I'm full of admiration for Italian cuisine because it's simple and quick to make, it's delicious, it uses fresh herbs and a lot of vegetables- for me that's the true meaning of cooking! "Eat tasty without too much effort" :D I know, I know, my lazy nature emerges in this ;) But I can't say that my favorite food is pasta or pizza or some of Polish dishes because it changes.

 What doesn't change is my true love for mustard! Since childhood I can eat it straight from the jar. Mmmm...

 And also I need to say a word about coffee-it adds magic into life! Seriously! 

 The story with cherries goes like this: we had a cherry tree in our garden but the fruits were very sour so no one picked them up except me. I remember sweet summer days spent on a fence, between the branches of my cherry tree. Was it before my fascination with Japan and sakura started? I don't remember.

 And the favorite place-lake in my home town. About water and what it gives to me I wrote here: http://martkadoroszko.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-water.html

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH So nice Martushka!!! I will bek checking your work all the time now!!!!

    ReplyDelete