Saturday, July 7, 2012

HiTech Generation


 I have different feelings for super modern technology: once I'm amazed with it, then I'm scared of it (all those "smart" phones! They are really damn smart!). Today I thought my friend has new watch. I couldn't be more wrong- it was ipod. Ok, ok, can someone please finally enlighten me what's the difference between iphone, smartphone, ipad and touchpad? Because I'm lost in this jungle!

 And it's a jungle indeed, city jungle of wireless wires of communication. My dad is joking sometimes: "Open the window, sms is coming!" but don't you have the impression that we all live in electric bubble? Thousands of messages and data are coming through us from satellites into our laptops and smart mobiles. If we're all in a World Wide Web, who's the Spider and where is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment