Sunday, July 29, 2012

Style

 I had an amazing customer today. Looking like one of those fabulous pin-up girls, with flowers in her hair, precise make up and elegant feminine skirt. I was charmed! She was so different, so memorable; bringing something fresh and thrilling into my daily picture. And she made me think that it's all about the style. The way you look, talk, act, also think. Chain stores are like factories producing chains of the same people. Maybe the color of their blouses differ but it's still the blouse that was in some fashion magazine, produced in thousands or millions of specimens. It is so rare to see someone who differs with his style in the streets. 

 What would be my style? Maybe I have one but I don't see it? 

 One more time sentence from "Little black book of style" comes to my mind: be your own muse!  ( Check the post where I wrote about it first: http://martkadoroszko.blogspot.com/2012/06/stunning-wardrobe.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment