Friday, July 20, 2012

Movie lessons

What I learned from movies:
...from "Julie & Julia" I learned that cooking can bring joy and pleasure, that's one thing. The other? That it takes time to celebrate the fruits of your passion and efforts. And life in Paris!
...from "Into the wild" something that changed everything in my life- "Happiness only real when shared"
...from "Juno" that it's ok to be bizzare. Especially when you can be awkward together with someone else.
..."Under the tuscan sun" taught me to eat ice cream whenever I feel craving for. And that it's ok to enjoy life and be extraordinary.
..."Midnight in Paris" was just another proof of my theory that my previous incarnation was French bohemia in roaring twenties ;)
..."Bridget Jones Diary" taught me to believe in Marc Darcy for me.

 And so many, many more lessons! I'm very curious what are yours? Maybe you can share some here?

No comments:

Post a Comment