Sunday, August 4, 2013

Interview



 The part of a magazine that I'm usually skipping, is an interview with someone well-known. What can a movie star, singer or a model say, that will change or refresh my way of thinking? And why their words are more interesting than people's that I meet at work, school, on the street? The same with bloggers (ups, aren't I one?). I used to think that bloggers, especially the popular ones, have something extremely interesting and smart to say, but then I realize that their published thoughts aren't that discovery and don't differ that much from mine. Probably my own thoughts written down in this blog aren't that extraordinary either, but you can always just look on the pictures ;) 
 
 "Your beautifully messy complicated story matters (tell it)"

No comments:

Post a Comment