Sunday, August 25, 2013

Idealistic


  I have the tendency to see things from only the good side. No matter which city I'm living in, I'm finding it the best place for me at that time, I'm looking for amazing/interesting/inspiring places, I'm hoping to meet some great people, I believe this is the place where I can make all my dreams come true. The same with job- I'm grateful for what I have and even if it's not the dream one, I believe it leads me to where I want to be. 

 This optimistic point of view may be healthy, but is it leading me to actually make my dreams come true and living the life I want to live, or to postpone it endlessly? Maybe we shouldn't be black or white, maybe we should be a little optimistic to trust our luck, a little pessimistic to notice what we can do better, a little idealistic to follow our dreams and a little realistic to take conscious steps to transform plans into actions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment