Sunday, August 11, 2013

Special occasion



 One Christmas I got a can full of delicious chocolates. It was written on it: "Every occasion is perfect to celebrate". Now let's apply this to the wardrobe. I don't know how about yours, but mine is full of dresses and accessories "for special occasion".  And do I ever wear them? Hmmm... Not really. So they keep waiting and I keep finding out another amazing pieces "for special occasion". 

 I think that this "for special occasion" syndrome is just a form of fashion procrastination; a way of me stopping myself from wearing some extraordinary things. What would be a solution? Maybe creating special occasions instead of waiting for them? F.ex. shocking people in the market with doing your groceries in a tulle dress :) Hmm...why not? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment