Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I love love


 I know it's a commercial trap, but I like the fact that there is a story, idea for each perfumes. Not only the scent itself matters, but also the bottle (I judge books by their covers), whole color theme and the description. And so I found my favorite perfumes, described as joyful scent for a young, happily in love woman, full of life and maybe just a little bit ironic. Between oranges, grapefruit, lemon and red currant, in the heart of the perfumes very sensitive noses can feel a tea rose. Not any kind of a rose, but the tea one, my favorite. 

 Someone who told that woman is not fully dressed without perfumes was pretty right. It's my small morning (or evening) magical ritual, before going out, spraying my wrists, space behind ears, and taking a deep breath, looking myself into mirror reflection's eyes and whispering: "Go Girl, the world is yours! Be joyful and in love with life!".    

No comments:

Post a Comment