Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little kingdoms



 My little kingdoms, my personal spaces, my reliable shelters...

 My desk. Everything there's in perfect order, my order. Pencils, papers, crayons, books, magazines are obedient subjects. Enemy can't conquer treasuries in my drawers. My kingdom.


 My agenda.  The only one notebook containing so many things-plans, dreams, journeys, projects, ideas, sketches, shopping lists, things-to-do, encouraging mottos or quotations.My personal space.


 I found a shelter in drawing, creating, rearranging, customizing what's around me. When it has something from me, then it's tame, it's mine somehow. Running is also a perfect shelter-letting your legs to be your head, to guide you, to solve your problems, to show your joy, to remind you that your original condition is freedom.

1 comment:

  1. Considering the legs you have, that might not be just your head, it might also be someone else's

    ReplyDelete