Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lesson learned


 Five years of studies are passing rapidly. Last semester... But today I won't worry what will be after. Today I'll appreciate the lesson I've learnt and I'll give myself an imaginary diploma to certify completed tasks:
  1. Getting rid of the fear of getting dirty with paint, pencil, whatever
  2. Cognition of new city
  3. Completion of intensive how-to-survive-in-the-dorm course 
  4. Accolade myself as an artist
  5. Using as many student's discounts as possible
  6. Survival with always too little money
  If you think, that the last one was the hardest to complete, you're wrong. It was child's play to explain to myself that I won't have that gorgeous dress in the nearly future. But explaining to myself that what I create is valuable and I have right to call myself an artist? Like talking to walls. I think... probably everyone must to face this lesson- self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment