Monday, January 24, 2011

"I don't regret anything"

How many people can afford luxury of saying these words?
I discussed with my friend today about movies in which the main character discovers that will die soon and starts to live really intensively, to make his dreams come true, to travel, to appreciate each single day and a moment. Usually he finds meaning and love of his life, true friendship and, in the end, that he's completely healthy!
Maybe this kind of story is naive, but doesn't it give us a moment of thinking "Why not to start from today, from now, living the life we always wanted to live"? For me it works like that. I started to wonder what I'll do if I'll have, let's say, one month. Ideas are the following:
I'd eat meals only with friends or in restaurants. I'd wear only dresses (and I'd buy few new ones, in bright colours. Most preferable? Red and orange!). I'd sing during each shower. I'd take bubble baths more often (I'd sing during them too!). Every morning I'd dance to energetic music. I'd dance almost as often as singing. I'd say each guy that made my heart beating faster that he did. I'd eat as much ice cream and raisins in chocolate as I could. I'd do everything to dip my feet in the Ocean. I'd go for a walk at night everyday...err...everynight! I'd hug often my parents, grandparents, my sisters and friends. I'd drink dry wine at the top of high-rise (not alone, of course!). I'd sleep a little and in satin nightgown. Every day I'd use expensive perfumes. I wouldn't even blink at the TV. I'd write a letter to everyone I couldn't meet before the end, just to tell them how important they're in my life. I'd go to parachute. I'd go on karaoke in sexy dress and sing "Killing me softly". I'd have iroquoise, then afro and then nothing on my head. I'd ride a bike like a crazy, like someone, who's doing it for the last time...
Who knows... Maybe I'll start from tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment