Monday, May 6, 2013

Appetite


 Keep your appetite high! Living in the times when half of world is on a constant diet and the other half is starving is pretty crazy, don't You think? While I'm the lucky one that have food in my fridge, roof over my head and clean water in my tap, I prefer to enjoy it till the end of mine or world's days. Diets and all that "keep fit" terror wouldn't be needed if people would use all their muscles, brain including (ok, I know technically it's not a muscle, but you know what I mean). 

 Constant dieting is wasting a lot of time on being worried: "How many calories does this have?", "Isn't it too late to eat?", "Isn't this peas too much for breakfast?", "Why can't I have that delicious muffin?", etc. Dieting sucks and actually makes you think more about food and keeps your appetite high. Wait, didn't I use that phrase in the beginning of this post?

 Yes, I did. But what I mean is: if you're eating, enjoy what you're eating. And I mean also appetite for so many things that aren't food: movies, dancing, meeting with your friends, having fun, knowing new things, creating something, listening to music, laughing, loving, feeling. All that closes in this sentence:

"Believe in what you want" 

No comments:

Post a Comment