Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Muscle aid


 It happened today, while I was washing the dishes, right after I made a salad to take it with me to work tomorrow, while looking nervously on the screen of my laptop, to find orange skype icon blinking at me. In the middle of planning and stressing out about things to do, I realized that my position is highly uncomfortable, my muscles tensed even if they don't need to, my thoughts running wild and finding upsetting things in good things. This time it's not Sparta, this time it's madness, my own private madness.

 I'd risk a thesis, that we're loosing our conscious easily, that we're loosing it constantly, day by day. I lost awareness of my body, and instead of feeling natural in it, I was tying my muscles and bones into some weird knots. It takes hours, days and weeks to make your muscles ache from tension but it took me few seconds to release all the pressure accumulated in them just by realizing that they're tensed and relaxing them consciously. Being aware of ourselves is a real blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment