Friday, March 8, 2013

Desktop


  I'm kind of a person that cannot imagine life without a desk. I could even consider it the most important piece of furniture in my future house (or, more realistic, in an apartment). My desktop is my kingdom, working space, sanctum of creativity, workshop, harbor for good and bad ideas. 

  One of my friends surprised me with his perception of a desk. For him desk is a relic from student times, associated with learning and exams, something completely unnecessary in the adult life. Hmm... My studying space was usually bed, with enough space to spread the notes all around me. 

  There's something calm and safe in the stability of a desk. There's something welcoming and hospitable in wide desktop on four legs. Or am I idealizing normal piece of furniture?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment