Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Essence



 I suddenly started to feel uncomfortable in dark-colored clothes. All the black, brown, grey t-shirts, sweaters or leggins are weighing me down, making me smaller, thinner, disappearing. They're energetic vampires in my wardrobe. I used to feel more comfortable in dark colors, more elegant and confident but now the first hangers I'm reaching in the shop are the ones with sunny yellows, bright blues, vibrant reds. 
  Funny creatures, us, human beings. We're influenced by so many things: color, weather, thoughts, other people, food we eat, environment we're in. Imagine, that you can cut yourself out of all the contexts you exist in. Out of family, relationships, city and country you're in, your mobile and laptop, your facebook, twitter, blog, tumblr, school, work, clothes, make up, hobbies, plans and dreams. Out of things you know about yourself, others know about you and expectations. Who are you now? What is your essence?

No comments:

Post a Comment