Friday, January 11, 2013

Comme les enfants



    I don't really get that all philosophy of taking care of your inner child. Day by day and year by year I'm getting older, I'm changing, I'm transforming from a child into a girl, from a girl into a woman. First everyone wants you to grow up and then they're writing books about how not to loose a child in you. Mankind curse- to desire what we don't have. 

    I like who I am now and I'm curious who I'll become. The circle of life has its sense. Ability of seeing things simple or of feeling rapture doesn't need to be reserved only for children. Yes, things are changing with time but mostly because we want to fulfill others' expectations. Kid can spend all afternoon playing with empty plastic bottle and finding it very amusing. It doesn't need to be extraordinary, limited edition, high quality, best of, tuned up bottle made from recycled plastic. Kids world is simpler because it doesn't have all those tags (and price tags).

    Being back a child is none of my desires. I'm still looking forward to get my Christmas gifts and I can't deny extra portion of ice cream, so I guess I learned my life's lesson right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment