Saturday, January 19, 2013

Point of view

 As many people, as many points of view. Point of view. Hmmm... I'm imagining terrace around my head. You can walk around and have different view from different points of the terrace. Notice that it's not the terrace that is moving and changing the scenery but you. 

 I think I might wrote it before but it won't hurt to remind myself and you that if you feel you're stuck and can't change anything-you can always change your point of view. If you're still desiring something you don't have, try to think that right in this moment you have everything you need. Look around and notice all those cool books, clothes, other things you owe. It's ok to have desires and dreams as long as it keeps you motivated and moving. When they're starting to bring you down, it means something is going wrong. Maybe you are staring at the same view for too long? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment