Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring's in the air!



 Windy days here... Good- wind brings changes and maybe it'll bring spring? I feel excitement! New collections, spring cleaning, more colours, more sun, less time to summer...
Browsing journals I made fantastic discover- orange will be the colour for new season, described even as a new red! In head I make short overview of my closet content... Okay, orange skirt (once trousers...), orange scarf...and...that's it? Hopefully there'll be plenty of orange clothes in shops soon, so maybe I'll find something for myself. Dres? Maxi skirt? Uuuu...Now that's what thrills me! :)
  The influence that fashion has nowadays is enormous... We have to wear something. We can become fashion victims, fashion ignoramus...which is also kind of fashion victim, if I think about it... Or we can use fashion in a creative way, simply to make ourselves and our surroundings look better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment