Friday, February 18, 2011

Old school

 Sometimes I think I was born too late. Many times I'm amazed with precision that things in "good old days" were made. Doesn't it annoys you that you buy a thing and after a year (at most) it's completely useless, broken, destroyed, unfashionable? Contrary to popular opinion, I hate buying shoes. I'd like to buy one pair and wear it for as many years, as possible. You know...I have nothing against China, I'd love to visit it, but why they produce so much shit? Oh, right, I perfectly know why. Becouse we want more, more and more, cheaper, cheaper and cheaper... The biggest challenge nowadays is to be satisfied with a little.

2 comments:

  1. coś wiem na temat kupowania butów:Pi życzę aby zakupy były trwałe!!!! i życzę udanego odpoczynku:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ja wiem że w Chinach są różne cuda...extra CUDA, średnia cudeńka, i kiepskie cudaki! Widziałaś już moje www.china-town.pl?:)

    Lubię Chiny, Chińczyków. Fakt, zżynają mnóstwo pomysłów, robią wszytsko by z kiepskich materiałów wykonać COŚ.
    Ale prawda jest taka że tam prawie wszyscy produkują:)
    I Love "Made in China" Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete