Monday, February 28, 2011

Continuous movement


 How does my brain look like inside? Maybe my thoughts are rushing like cars on a highway? Maybe they're working like clock mechanism? Gliding like clouds?  Moving like ants? Of one I'm sure- they speed up when I travel. Everything new attacks senses. New views from new windows, new dishes in new places, new smells that will bring new memories, new experiences with new people, new me, but still the same.
 The thing with inspirations is that I put them all into big bag called brain. It's impossible to make order there, put everything to right box and then take it out when needed. It's rather like Gordian knot, everything entangled, connected, stucked. I knever know which inspiration will twinkle from next drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment