Monday, February 14, 2011

It takes two to tango


 It's hard not to notice that it's Valentine's Day. I like the idea of it, but not what it became. Anyway, it's not the time to blame red and pink baloons, roses, candles, teddy bears, etc. I reviewed my pictures and barely found those added above. I guess it's becouse I got used to draw women and it seems to be easier. Sometimes I look at people in a bus and wonder what are their love stories, becouse I'm sure everyone has at least one. Maybe sad, maybe unfulfilled, maybe perfect, maybe very romantic. I asked my grandmother lately about how she met grandfather...funny thing to hear from old person about one and another, and then another guy that she liked, or them trying to get her attention.  What are your stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment