Sunday, January 5, 2014

Work out!


 Breaking news: New Year's resolutions can cause frustration!

 Yep, that's the title of an article I saw on the internet. Hmm... I don't think it's the resolution that causes the frustration, it's rather the weak will that is stronger than a desire to change something. So now we can not only blame our parents and childhood for everything that goes wrong in our life, not only government and procrastination can be our excuse, but also innocent (?) resolution! Poor little things, us humans! Everything is frustrating us, stressing us out and making our life on this planet such a pain...

 I hope you sensed the irony in what I wrote. And I hope that you have courageous plans and resolutions for our brand new 2014! Care- and frustration- less, happy New Year! And remember:

"Dreams don't work unless you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment