Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Talent

  Talent is a very complicated thing. When I hear about talented person, I picture artist or musician. Talented can be also actor, athlete, dancer, scientist, cook. I have a feeling that the way I see talent is very narrow and unfair, because I connect it with an occupation, with the fields when it can be the most visible. Talent is something very personal and individual- even among artists someone has talent to combine colors, someone has interesting line, someone perfectly captures moments, someone sculptures with amazing precision.

 I used to think that talent is a very rare gift. That on the whole planet there are only few lucky ones and the rest can just admire their greatness.  But now I'm much closer to the idea that talent is actually something really common (which doesn't mean it's worthless!). It's banality but: EVERYONE HAS TALENT. And talents are like snowflakes- you won't find two identical. It's a real talent to stay calm and find a solution for your problems. Some people have that amazing ability to always find the right words, describe the simplest things in an interesting way or tell the jokes. A friend matches simple clothes in fabulous sets and the other one finds amazing things in second hands.

 It's cool to live on a planet full of talented people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment