Friday, August 17, 2012

Why moustache make everything better?

 Moustache on Berlin Wall
This is me. Hello! ;)
 I prefer slow life and that makes me to slow to follow fashion but some trends catch my attention and I simply can't resist. Like Moustache. Where did people get idea from to make moustache so fancy? Fancy enough to change my first association with them (uncle scratching my cheeks when I was a kid) into sweet infatuation! ;) 
 Just describing them brings a lot of joy because of using cool words like: rakish, playful, saucy, cheeky! Ah, pure pleasure! :))
 As an amateur journalist, I asked Wikipedia about Moustache. And now I know that:
       *there are World Beard and Moustache Championshiops! What's more, in 2007 they divided all 
         moustache in 6 categories: Natural, Hungarian, Dali, English moustache, Imperial and Freestyle
       *those from above are not the only types of them!
       *famous persons with moustache: Frida Kahlo, Charlie Chaplin, Mario 

Ahh, I'm starting to regret that I can't grow moustache! ;}

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha Well, actually, i do preffer you without mustache..

    ReplyDelete