Thursday, August 30, 2012

Noisy creatures

  Picture from one Sunday: beach, sun, enormous heat, enormous crowd. People everywhere. Barbecues almost as many as blankets. From left side of my blanket rock, from the right pop. Freaking dolby surround! Hopes for calm relaxing afternoon disappeared with barbecue smoke. 

 Train. On the train I feel like I'm the noisiest passenger. I'm opening and chewing my sandwiches irrationally loud. I breath irrationally loud. My every move is irrationally loud. Do only I hear it or everyone else too?

  Is there something like silence in human world? There are always some micro sounds that we're producing. I remember something about noise pollution. So sounds also can be pollution! Some songs are definitely crime against humanity ;P But sounds... can create music and can create noise.

  Look at sea shells. They keep the music of the sea inside them, sharing this melody with those who come closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment