Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where oh where is my brain?


I'm wondering what happened to that cultural girl I was once. Let me think when I was in cinema? Concert? Art gallery? Let's make it more complicated... Philharmonic? Theater? Opera? At least I still read books! 

It's no longer comedy, it starts to look like drama! In everyday rush I'm loosing all that sensitivity to beauty that I bred during art studies. When studies ended I was happy to say goodbye to all education institutions but now I see how wonderful the compulsion to learn was! How I'd love to learn all the capitols of countries around the world! Or refresh all that once I used to know from chemistry- that was small satisfaction to understand it. How big my brain was in high school! Where is all that more or less useful knowledge? Somewhere in the dark corners of my memory... Or in a black whole of my brain?

I have to do something with this because soon I'll start to make spelling errors!!! And that would be the sign of total disaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment