Monday, May 14, 2012

Nothing


We had naps in kindergarten and I had problems with them- I couldn't fall asleep. Once some boy gave me an advice:"Don't think about anything and then you'll fall asleep". And it worked! For once I fell asleep. In the beginning it was so hard to ward off intrusive thoughts, after a while the only thought was "Don't think about anything!" and then my brain went blank and I feel asleep unnoticeably.

Yesterday in the train some passenger was presenting his theories about eating too much sugar that causes compulsive talking and also about modern people that cannot stop their thinking and planning processes.  

Those two stories are very close to what I've been thining about lately (thinking again!). And I was thinking about thinking too much. And that it's necessary to stop this process from time to time, to reset the brain, let it rest and cool down. It's cool not to think too much all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment