Thursday, May 17, 2012

Desire to inspire

 I think this is after my mum that I'm easy to move, especially by movies. Guess what made me to wipe tears surreptitously (even if there was no one in the house)? Glee! A series that is funny and gleeful! And what's more- it's about teenagers' problems. So why it moved me so much? Was it disco music as a leitmotif of this episode? No...obviously not! (Ah, prom...) Was it all that talking about dreams, following them and making come true? Maybe.
 But except making me laugh and cry it also made me realise that there's just one thing that I want to do in my life: Inspire And I may say I want to be a fashion designer or I want to write a book, or I want to sing jazzy songs or to be editor in chief of cool magazine- but it all means one thing- I want to inspire people. Inspire who? To what? What for? Answers maybe I'll find out somewhere on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment