Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday- a day full of surprises!

Mondays keep surprising me. Today was full of totally unexpected things:
1. I got a book
2. I got a phone call
3. I had one nice and one awful customer
4. I drank coffee

 Nothing special, right? :) But let me explain:
1. A stranger came into the shop and asked me a question "Do you read books?". I answered "Yes, of course". That was a tactical question! Then he took out a small book and said it's his. I didn't have cash with me so I got it free, even with special dedication: "For inspiration named Marta". Wow, so today, on Monday, I became inspiration myself! :O I started to read the book on my way back in the bus...well...the author must have been in some strange sect :))

2. Totally surprising phone call from my...aunt that I haven't seen for years. Does not sound spectacular but it was such a nice surprise that made me feel happy for all day and even now, when I think about it. One phonecall, so much joy.

3. According to one of my last posts, the one about Monday customers, today's ones were pretty normal. Except two of them. One girl was especially cheerful and made me laugh deeply- dear Karma, please reward her that! And please don't be too cruel for that 'lady' that treated me so unkindly, becouse I once heard that "There aren't bad wolves, there are sad wolves"
4. "Sad wolf" came almost at the end of my shift, so to help myself to relieve unpleasant impression, I went to drink a coffee. The girl asked me if I want it with cream and I said "Yes, give it straight from the heart, I had a bad customer today". I'm sure she knows what "bad customer" means, becouse cream on my coffee was like freaking Mount Blanc! :D

A strange book from stranger, a warm call from my aunt, a customer's Jin Jang, coffee straight from the heart- this was the day!

2 comments: