Monday, January 30, 2012

Coffee moments

 Soemtimes it's really good to wake up earlier, have enough time to do few things from 'to-do' list, catch few deep breaths and write a mail or two while listening to favourite band. To have a while of meditation with mug full of warm aromatic coffee or hot refreshing tea. 
  Few days ago I tried the mindfulness method. I sat in cafe and focused on what's here and now. I took a piece of paper, pen I wrote down: I have a full bladder i small mess on the table. Some old song comes out of speakers. I feel good here even though I don't have rest back. On the table there are: leather bill case, empty glass after non-alcohol mojito, small red glass candlestick with burnt tea-light, small notebook, my phone, 2 packs of sugar for my sister, some papers with my notes, white porcelain tea pot and cup with jasmine tea. ....
Was it relaxing? Hard to say...but definetely forces you to stop in the moment and notice more details.

1 comment:

  1. Nie ma to jak kubek kawy, prawda? Już niedługo napijemy się wspólnie:)

    ReplyDelete